Sunday, October 8, 2017

Witches Legs

This is my card on the Sparkle N Sprinkle blog today.

Hi, Diane with you today with a fabulous 'witches legs' card and the cutest little
stamp set 'A Puppy's Halloween'.
Usually we think of cats for Halloween so it was fun seeing a little witch pup appear!
For my card base I used (borrowed) a cut file from
The Cutting Cafe Witch Legs Shaped Card.


The cut file cuts the stripes in the socks, leaving an 'open' stripe every other stripe.
I ran a piece of 1 /12" double sided tear-ific tape behind each sock stripe,
then sprinkled them with Dogwood Rose glitter (fitting name of glitter for the pup..lol)
I stamped my pup and colored him in with Copics, then fussy cut him out.


I cut down a 1 1/2" action wobble to fit the back of the pup.
They do stock these in a 3/4" size as well, but all I had on hand were the larger sized wobbles.
(sorry he looks purple in the picture, he's not)



You can see how he sits on it here,
and just by touching him, he will 'wobble' back and forth!


These are what the wobbles look like, before I cut mine down to fit him.

Action Wobbler 1 1/2" [AWS10]

Using a Nuvo Glue Pen Medium, I added Creamsicle  glitter to his hat and shoe heels
and more of the Dogwood Rose glitter to the hat band, and
Evening Glow glitter to the broom handle.
I inked the buckles with Versamark embossing ink,
then embossed with Midnight Madness embossing powder. 



Here is the finished card again...thank you for visiting with me today!


Entering the following challenges:
Dragonfly Dreams .... Fully Loaded (busy cards) (m)
Come and Get It .... Too Cute To Spook
Card Mania  .... Color Challenge (m)





Recap of Products used:

Stamps:  A Puppy’s Halloween #863
GlitterCreamsicle G1140,
Evening Glow G1086,
Dogwood Rose GM2021
Embossing Powder: Midnight Madness EP252,
OtherNuvoGlue Pen Medium 203N
Misc.:  The Cutting CafĂ© Witch Legs Cut File

8 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW! FABULOUS! Love all the sparkle on this fabulous shaped card and puppy is cute ... especially love the fact that he wobbles! How cute is that! GREAT JOB!!

Leslie Miller said...

Wowie, so fun and cute and bright, and pretty! Those shoes must belong to a very nice witch, 'cuz how could she have such a sweet, adorable puppy otherwise? Totally fabulous and I LOVE it!

Lisa said...

Hello, my friend!! I've missed you!! I'm so happy to be back and visiting your blog to see the gorgeous projects I've missed while I was away!! This is so fabulous!! Those legs and shoes are beautiful!! I love the sweet pooch and the sparkle!! It looks amazing!! Love, love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! Fabulous card and so cute!

Shona Erlenborn said...

So fun and cute! Love your little doggie at the base of those fantastic boots! So clever!

Donna Phelan said...

Oh so FAB! Love this shaped creation! My sister sent me a couple of those wobblers, they are FUN! Too cute!

Ros Crawford said...

How cute!! LOVE it!

Judy Woodland said...

This card is so stinkin' CUTE!! I'm such a fan of wobbles, they always add so much. Also a BIG fan of witches feet, you can make them so colorful and they just make me smile. That little doggie is perfect here, as is the whole card!!!