Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Peaceful Scene

We have a new challenge at 
and it is being hosted by our very talented Terri.
She has chosen the theme 'Boys to Men'
meaning you can make any masculine card for a boy to a man.


In trying to use what I have,
I came across this already stamped card face
I made while my friend and fellow DT member Dar
was visiting me last summer and brought her
Stampscape stamps for me to play with.
She is much more talented at it then I am, 
but I am happy the way this one turned out for the most part.


This was one of the card fronts I did.
There are five different stamps used to make this card
and a few TH Distress inks...so pretty
I haven't bought any of these stamps yet, but certainly will
down the road!

Visit The Sisterhood to see all the other
fabulous designs from my 'sistah's
and we would love for you to join in with us!

Entering the following challenges:
Crop Stop .... ATG with products instore (m)
Simon Says Stamp .... ATG

12 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Nothing like a stampscape, unless it is a stampscape beautifully done, Diane, and this one certainly is, with the soft, yet vibrant color choices, and serene setting! It's a beautiful card! hugs, de

Darlene said...

I love this creation Diane! You did an AWESOME JOB creating it! The colors are perfect ... looks like dusk is setting in over the water and the geese are flying south. Perfect masculine creation!
Playing with these stampscapes was a fun day ... we will have to do it again one day soon!

Leslie Miller said...

I think it turned out amazing! What a beautiful, peaceful scene and I would love to be there!

Judy Woodland said...

How beautiful....the perfect tranquil scene. This looks like it was so much fun to make, I love your color choices. Gorgeous card!!!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is so gorgeous!! The cabin looks so peaceful in the woods!! I love the colors!! Beautiful, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Debbie Mageed said...

So serene! I immediately thought of Walden by Thoreau. Your coloring made this scene so perfect. I would love to learn how to do more stamping of this nature. I am not at all comfortable with it. Great card for me to CASE!!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this is gorgeous! You can turn your hand to any style and I love that... The stamping and the colouring are wonderful! Thinking of you.

Esther Asbury said...

I love the peaceful scene you've created on this beautiful card! Thanks for linking this up to the Cropstop blog -- hope to see more of your work in the link up gallery this month!

NancyK said...

A beautifully created scene. Love the soft colors.

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful, peaceful scene!

Gwendolyn said...

You have created such a picturesque artistic scene Diane. I have a stamp like that but have never managed to create anything good out of it. I will try again! Thanks for sharing.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Diane! The scene you've created is so peaceful & beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx