Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Joyful Day

A pretty sunshiny day here and going to be warm to boot!
I have a bright and cheerful card today
that I think would be great for Mother's Day.



I made a square card and covered it with a pretty
floral background.

The die cut is Tutti Designs Flourish Butterfly Corner.
Makes a statement just on it's own doesn't it?

I added a few pearls to the die cut
and a few flowers to 'pretty' it up!

Lastly a sentiment was added, one that I love!

My pictures for today come from my garden last year, I believe...enjoy!!


Annabelle Hydrangea


A few of my many varieties of lilies,
however, I don't think I will see these again 
as the deer seem to have eaten LOTS of my lilies!


Entering the following challenges:
Crafting With Dragonflies .... Lots of Flowers and/or Mother's Day
Cut It Up .... die cut and Wings
Quick Quotes .... Mother's Day (m)

11 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Your garden is so pretty and I'd love to stroll around with you ... Fabulous cheerful card Diane and know that I a thinking of you my friend.

Darlene said...

Your card is so pretty ... love that background paper! And your flowers are always botanical garden gorgeous!

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, I have that paper and the sentiment set. So pretty! The yellow butterfly makes a nice splash against it. Ohhhh, your garden! The Annabelle hydrangea is such a pretty thing. I have a white hydrangea, but not an Annabelle, so the blooms are different. The Annabelle has such delicate florets. And your lilies! I swoon over your garden setting surrounding them. My garden gets more and more shade every year as the trees grow, so it's hard to get all this color in one place. So gorgeous! Keep on sharing those photos!

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card!! The papers are so beautiful!! I love the colors!! It's so stunning!! And oh, I love Hydrangeas!! They're just so beautiful!! Your lilies are stunning, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna Phelan said...

Love your background Designer Paper it is so pretty! That yellow butterfly die cut is beautiful too! Oh Em Gee......I thought those pics were your garden this year and I was going to be mad lol Yesterday it was still winter here, today it is summer. Cripes! The only thing growing in my garden really well right now are my weeds, my glorious weeds. HA!

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Isn't that a gorgeous butterfly die! Wow, you're right, it does make a statement!

Thanks for joining us for our Wings challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Larelyn said...

What a wonderful way to use your lovely die cut. Thanks for sharing at Cut It Up Challenge blog.

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

It is a lovely card that would be great for Mother's Day - or any occasion! Thanks for playing along with Quick Quotes this month!

happyglitzygirl said...

Gorgeous card, and I was side tracked by those white hydrangeas. Wow. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

Susan Hogan said...

Gorgeous flowers and beautiful card. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

Connie Mercer said...

Beautifully created. Thanks for joining us at Quick Quotes.