Monday, February 13, 2017

Valentine Butterflies

Today I have a few cards to share using the same Tutti Designs die,


The first card I have is for Valentines Day,
very simple using a scrap of design paper
and a solid card stock for the background.

I added a few gems and a punched sentiment.


The second card I made an any occasion card,
this time with a designer paper background,
a solid embossed layer
and then again the butterflies cut from scrap paper.
I wanted to show how these dies can be used for
other purposes besides Valentines.

I will be back at noon with another Valentine...please stop back!

Entering the following challenges:
A Gem of A challenge .... Add a Butterfly
Crafty Calendar .... Love Is In The Air (m)
Dragons Lair .... Hearts A Flutter (m)




3 comments:

Lisa said...

Your cards are so beautiful!! I love how you've showcased the pretty die!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, they're both cute, Diane! And look how beautifully they fill up the card. Can't help but love the polka dots on the second card. The coral color on that one is a favorite, too.

Susan Renshaw said...

What a gorgeous die!!
Great cards!
Thank you for sharing with Dragons Lair Designs Challenges!
Susan
DT for Dragons Lair Designs Challenges!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!