Monday, January 16, 2017

Emily showers of Life

I have a fun card to share today created with one of the newly released
stamp sets in January for

Speaking of Sparkle N Sprinkle
we have a brand new blog
AND 
a brand new store.
Both are gorgeous, make sure to check it out.
You can purchase ANY of the products I have shown today
just by clicking on the link I have on that item, it will take you directly to the store!

The new stamp set I used today is


I stamped this sweet little image on a Tutti Nesting Square die cut,
then colored her with my Copics.
I added a tiny bit of Cloud Nine glitter to her umbrella and a bit to her eyes.



The raining hearts were glittered with Tyrian.

A Cherry Lynn Designs Sophie's Heart was die cut
then I used my fingers to rub Nuvo Embellishment Mousse Lilac Lavender all over it.
I gives it a beautiful sheen.

The sentiment was stamped in Versamark
then embossed with Fabulous Grape embossing powder.
I know it is hard to see, but I used a WR Memories heart EB folder
on the card base.



Along the edge of the card I added Tear-ific Tape 1/8"
and coated it with Tyrian glitter as well.

A butterfly was die cut with  Joy Fantasy butterfly die

That's it for me today...see you tomorrow.

Entering the following Challenges:
Color Inspiration Monday .... ATG colored by you

3 comments:

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Diane!! She's so sweet!! I love how you colored her!! The sparkly butterfly is a beautiful touch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

Ooooh, glittery eyes! A sweet little enchantress! I like your idea for the tape and glitter around the edges. Saves on layers and glitter paper, and can be added as an afterthought. That purple glittery butterfly is fabulous, too!

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.