Sunday, August 14, 2016

Get Your Craft On


Super cute stamp set to share today
that is part of the August release from
The cute set is 'Get Your Craft On'.
I used the digital version for this card.


I printed the image on my printer,
then colored her in with Copics.
I even added a bit of 'henna' highlights to her hair.....
just for fun!


Spirited Green glitter was added to her 'craft' ribbon.
I punched a circle , used brushable glue,
then coated with Orange Crush glitter
to put behind the digital sentiment that is
part of the stamp set.

A real button was added to her string of buttons
 and a few more for decoration.

I cut a Spellbinders Romantic Rose die,
coated the entire piece with brushable glue,
the sprinkled on Sugar Plum glitter


Make sure to visit the Sparkle N Sprinkle blog
each day for more 'sparkle' inspiration !



Artwork by Diane Hover
Stamps:Get Your Craft On 794BG
Glitter:  Spirited Green G1070, Orange Crush G1092, Sugar Plum G1096
Brushable Glue 540
Copics
Other:  Spellbinders Romantic Rose Die

7 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

What a fun card and beautifully coloured!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Super cute Diane. Love the sparkly ribbon and the real buttons are a very cute addition!

Darlene said...

OMG this is too cute! GREAT coloring and sparkle! What a clever idea to add 'real' buttons ... looks fabulous and GOOD ADVICE!! lol

Leslie Miller said...

Hahahahaha, so CUTE! I'd like to get my craft on. Love how you added the real button to the printed buttons and, of course, the sparkle is fantastic!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the image!! You colored her perfectly!! I love the henna highlights!! The sparkle is amazing!! Gorgeous card my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna Ellis said...

Love, love LOVE your glittery creation, Diane! Fantastic design, and lots of fun!

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

Pretty colors and dimension. The Sugar Plum is perfect!