Saturday, July 23, 2016

Happy Birthday To You

I did a super fast and fun card today just perfect
for a birthday using the new 'Birthday Party Fun' stamp set from 

There are several stamps in this set to mix and match
and also a cut file that comes with.

I used both the balloon cut file and the balloon stamp
on scraps of polka dot papers.


So fast~So fun~So easy!!

I had a birthday wishes pack of paper from DCWV
which seemed just perfect for this cute balloon image and happy birthday sentiment!

I added twine for the balloon strings,
 but it does come with a stamp for that, too!

Take a visit to The Cutting Cafe Shop and see all
the new stamps and other 'crafty' things there.
Custom stamps are available, too

Make sure and come back here each week
as I will have more creations with these fabulous stamps!

Entering the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday ....ATG

5 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG what a happy, happy card! LOVE those balloons ... how clever to tie them with twine ... looks FABULOUS! YOU GO GIRLIE!

Lisa said...

This is so festive and fabulous!! I love the design and the balloons!! Awesome my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, it's so cute I don't even think about it being simple. Love the polka dot balloons and that fun birthday paper. It just makes me happy!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Fabulous creation Diane. Love the die cut that you used instead of a frame - very cool. The balloons are fabulous!

Karen Letchworth said...

What a fabulously fun birthday card, Diane. I just love how it grabs your eyes and makes you feel happy inside. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. I just LOVE this!
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday