Friday, July 8, 2016

Fancy and Pink at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards


Did you read my title?  
Did you look at my card and say
'Where's the pink'?...lol
Well, for some reason I missed the pink part
and focused on the 'fancy part..lol.
Oh well it happens when you get old,
the old memory 'ain't what it used to be hah!
But hey, her cheeks are pink!

So all that being said, this week at 
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards the challenge is of course
Fancy and Pink.
Our sponsor is The Paper Shelter
and I am using one of their images called
Isn't she just the sweetest?


I created her all in lavender, one of my favorite colors lately to work with.

I added glitter to her hair, powder puff and shoes.
Buttons were added along with a few butterflies and a
pretty bow.


Take a peek over on the 
what the Design Team has created to inspire YOU!

Entering the following challenges:
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper July Challenge (m)
Creative Craft Cottage .... Lavender Bow (7-17)
Craft-Dee Bowz .... ATG with Handmade Bow

13 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

LOL! Add a bit more red, and it will turn pink LOL Beautiful creation, Diane, and boy oh boy do I remember those powder puff days! I really enjoyed them. The crocheted lace in your creation looks fabulous - I had not thought of coloring it before, I wonder why? DUH! it's a really great design idea! And even tied the know through the tiny buttons! WOW! Thanks for sharing. I hope you enjoy a wonderful weekend! hugs, de

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my your colouring here is superb!! She's gorgeous and I wouldn't change a thing .. I LOVE it!!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Gorgeous creation! So delicate and feminine!

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute. I love the cute image and the polka dot dress.

Darlene said...

LOL ... yep in fact I read it a couple of times and looked at your card a couple of times before I started reading! LOL
But of course it's in my favorite color so I'M OKAY WITH IT! I think it's AWESOME and your coloring is perfect! I always love how you actually add 'blush' to their cheeks and actually looks like she's a little 'flushed' (hot flash maybe ...).
Beautiful over all design Diane! Love the buttons, butterfly, crochet lace and of course that perfect triple bow! FANTASTIC even if there isn't much PINK ... great job!

Lisa said...

She's so adorable!! I love the image!! You've colored her perfectly!! Love her pink cheeks!! All of the details you added are perfect!! This is lovely in lavender my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kathy Krug said...

Such a cute image and colored beautifully and love the bow, butterfly and lace. When you are doing as many challenges as you are,it would be hard not to make a mistake now and then. lol

Leslie Miller said...

Well... it's fancy! And, yes, there are those pink cheeks, tee hee! However, I couldn't picture her looking any more adorable in pink than she is right now. Sooooooo darling, Diane! And such pretty coloring. Love this!

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

This is really sweet and your colors are amazing!!

Judy V said...

Beautiful Diane! Love this image and your bow is so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage!

cass said...

Sweet card, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at CHNS patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage.

Helen x

lalkygirl said...

Hi what a fab card ... I love the colours you have used and your bow is fabulous
Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ and good luck
Tracey X