Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Let It Snow

Oh Oh...it is only 10 days until "the BIG Day".....
are you ready yet??
Our family Christmas is the 20th.....
and am 'I' ready...
heck no, I am 'by the seat of my pants' kind of gal..LOL!!

Our weather here in Michigan has been wonderful....
at the writing of this (12-13) it is 65 out!!
Last year at this time we had way past 34" of snow already!
I am NOT complaining!

But, I do have a "SNOW" card for the new challenge at
Dies R Us which is "Let It Snow"....
my kind of snow!!


I started with a SU Night of Navy card stock.
I added a white panel that I placed 
Cheery Lynn Designs Snowflowers #1 and Snowflowers #2
on and die cut out.

I then ran the panel with the negative cuts through my Big Shot
with a snowflake embossing folder.
The snowflower die cuts I coated with glue and sprinkled glitter on,
then popped them up over the negatives.
Matching pearls were added to the centers.
I have to admit these snowflower dies are a favorite of mine,
they just seem to be the perfect size for cards!!!


I added Really Reasonable Ribbon (gorgeous isn't it?) and a bow with a (of course) "Let It Snow" sentiment.

This is a super easy challenge and I hope you will visit the
Dies R Us challenge and see more inspiration from the team....
heck why not join in with us and you could be the winner of our prize!!

Entering this in the following challenges:
Cheery Lynn Designs .... Sparkle and Shine
Really Reasonable Ribbon .... Shimmer and Sparkle
Glitter 'N' Sparkle .... Traditional/non Traditional xmas colors
Mod Squad .... All That Glitters
Fantastic Tuesday .... ATG with Make It Sparkle
Shopping Our Stash .... Let It Snow (stash-snow glitter)

8 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Ww! this is stunning Diane! Glad I'm not the only one still running around like a headless chicken!

Glenda said...

Diane your card is amazing! Another glorious Christmas card and one that will always be cherished! Just beautiful!

Darlene said...

Love, love, love this card! The blue/white is gorgeous and your design is exquisite! You continue to make my jaw drop with these cards ... wow!

Jennifer Scull said...

wow! this is gorgeous! love how you used that snowflake ribbon from RRR. it really pops off of your beautiful bg! :)

thank you for joining our 'Shimmer and Sparkle with ribbon' challenge over at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Leslie Miller said...

Super gorgeous! Love how you did this with the negative cuts and navy. I think Oregon is getting your snow. Massive amounts all around us, but only rain and flooding in our area. It's cozy in my stamp room!

Bonnie Garby said...

I love this beautiful sparkly card! Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week and good luck.

Juliz Design Post said...

Such an elegant striking design. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck.
Julie x

Lisa said...

Beautiful winter card!! Thanks for joining us this week with cheery Lynn designs