Thursday, October 29, 2015

Cabin In The Woods

This is my post at the
Dies R Us inspiration blog today!

Happy Thursday morning to you!
Seems I have a fondness for cabin dies,
seems I also have a fondness for tree dies.
Put the two together and you can't go wrong.

One of my Design Teammates inspired me to
by Memory Box.
Or should I say "enabled" me...!!



The one she used was the Grand Forest Archway die.
I want that one too.
They seem to intermix and work together.
And guess what?
There is also a Small Forest Archway to add,

I adhered the die cut to a scrap paper I had left over.
Bet you can't tell the backside is all pumpkins, can you?

The cabin and trees are from PoppyStamps.
A unique die called Bodington Cabin.
I cut it from a scrap piece laying on my desk.
I also cut it from white craft foam.
giving it that wonderful 3D look the foam adds.

For a pop of color I added red/white twine
with a newly purchased wood button!

Make sure and join us at our Dies R Us challenge blog.
The is more inspiration there and also a great prize up for grabs!

Thanks for visiting with me today!!

Diane

Entering the Following challenges:
Cuttlebug Mania .... Trees
Simon Says Stamp .... ATG
4 Crafty Chicks .... ATG
Moving Along With The Times .... Leaves and/or Trees

13 comments:

Darlene said...

Such a fabulous scene you've created on today's card Diane! Love that deer button too. Perfect accept piece.

SewPaperPaint said...

This is beautiful beyond measure! Such great color usage and love the die!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I would love to have this one, too, and use both of them together! So COOL with the cabin die. I have been coveting this cabin die, but so many to love I don't know which to love next. The deer button is fabulous! What a great addition to an already great card!

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous die!! Love your card Diane and you would be so welcome to join me here anytime to mess with backgrounds!! Have a lovely day my friend!

lori uren said...

Very beautiful card, and I love that button!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Diane!! I also have a fondness...okay, obsession with tree dies!! I can't quit buying them!! And lo and behold, I don't have this one!! Guess where I'm headed from here??!! Yep, to buy it!! Stunning card my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Birgit said...

This is truly stunning, Diane! The button is awesome!! Thanks so much for your kind comment on my blog post and for inviting me to join the fun at Classy Cards 'n Such. Just added my card to the linky. Thanks again!!

Kimbo said...

Great design, love the forest of trees

Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

Bonnie said...

Love these die cuts!

Teresa Kline said...

hello Diane! sweet card, I so luv the trees..pretty! I am thrilled you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

I am having a giveaway on my blog for world kindness day, stop by and comment for your chance at winning!

http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2015/10/the-best-day-ever.html

sparkle & shine *~*

Wendy L said...

Beautiful card, love the trees, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. xxx

Leanne said...

Gorgeous, love the dies, the trees are my favorite. Might need to invest great job, and nice touch wit the twine and button. Thanks for playing our ATG/Crazy Egg Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.
Hugs,
Leanne DT/4CC

mixamatoasties said...

What a lovely card.

Thanks for sharing at MAWTT.

Susan