Thursday, April 16, 2015

Best Wishes

This is my post today at the Dies R Us blog.

Happy Thursday my Dies R Us friends!!!

My card I am sharing with you today seems to scream Spring!
It was  very fast to make using mostly "snippets" from my scrap bag
and two  fun dies!!


First from a green paper and a second time from a blue paper.
I cut the bird off the blue paper and paper pieced him to the one on the
green paper.....easy!

I cut a birdhouse using Cheery Lynn Designs Birdhouse With Lattice die
and hung it off the branch.

To finish off I added a twine bow to the branch
and a stamped sentiment I fussy cut out.


Like I said, it was simple, but I think it makes a pretty Spring statement!

Don't forget to stop tomorrow to see some more beautiful inspiration,
and why not join in our Dies R Us challenge.....we would love to have you!

Check out the HUGE selection of dies in the Dies R Us Store....
there are so many to choose from, you will be amazed!!.

entering the following challenges:
Deep Ocean .... Things With Wings
Clear It Out .... Yellow Things (old SU DS paper)
Pixie's Snippets Playground .... Snippets





6 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

I love that branch ... Such a lovely scene ... reminds me of my nesting birds

Darlene said...

OH WOW great job! Love the happy colors and spring time design! Great job!

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Beautiful card love the spring colors . The birdhouse is adorable and thanks for the tip on how you did the bird branch .

Leslie Miller said...

Your bird and branch look so pretty in the two colors, and I love the yellow and cute little bird house. You always find the most interesting challenges and I always end up going to look at them. Curious about the Clear It Out challenge. Off to check it out!

Pamellia said...

Beautiful!! Love the vibrant aqua bird against the yellows, really pops! Great scene you build using nothing but die cuts, genius! :)

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the aqua against the yellow!! The background is fabulous!! Gorgeous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts