Monday, February 9, 2015

Cute Little Valentines



Morning All....
I think this is the last of my Valentines for this year!!
My friend wanted me to make her some cards for her kiddos
and also saw those cute little treat pouches I have HERE
and wanted some of those, too.




Sooooo, I have been busy creating them and am hand delivering
them to her today!




The adorable images you see are ALL from Crafty Secrets using



Did you know that if you joined us this month for our
YOU could win this entire kit?
Yes, that is the prize this month....
Go HERE to find out all the details...and see
the amazing projects from my DT sisters!!

AND, that's not all.....
Sandy is having one BIG sale at Crafty Vintage Girl


Head on over to the Crafty Secrets blog.....
Look around, visit the store...enter the challenge, leave some thoughts,
we would love to hear them!!

Entering the following challenges:
Craft Hoarders Anonymous .... How I Love Thee
Artistic Inspirations ....Anything Goes Twist: Hearts
Dream Valley .... Valentines Day
Make My Monday .... Valentines
Melonheadz Friends .... Hearts/Love
The Pink Elephant .... Be My Valentine
Use Your Stuff .... Love Theme (stuff is heart buttons and Ribbons I have had more then 2 years)

15 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Oh the kids are going to love these!! What delightful creations!
Hope you are staying warm Diane xxx

Terri's Cards N More said...

Beautiful job on these Valentines cards. What child wouldn't be thrilled with a card like these?

Lisa said...

Oh wow, these are all amazing!! I love the vintage images!! They are so sweet!! The papers and designs are just fabulous!! Your friend's kiddos will adore these!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mulberry Mindy said...

Cute, cute, cards Diane. The children will love these beautiful cards especially when accompanied by a little treat. Hope you are staying warm and safe, the weather today here is sunny and warm~ almost 80 degrees. But that's Texas weather for you, will be freezing again before too long. Take care, and have a happy day!
Mindy

Unknown said...

Will you tell me what printer or paper you use to print the images? The images I print are never very good quality so I don't use many digital images.

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! These are the classic super cute Valentines I always think of when I think of Valentines. You've made them even better with all your special touches. I LOVE them! Your friend will love them, too!

Annie said...

Love the kitten valentine and adore your bows! Thank you for joining us at Melonheadz and hope to see you again soon! :)

AO Creations said...

Such cute cards, thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges, good luck!!! Amy DT

Majo said...

Such cards! Love all your layering! Thanks for playing along this week at Use Your Stuff!
Majo - DT

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

These are some cute vintage valentines'. Love the details. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

These are so wonderful, Diane! Such beautiful buttons and bows and layers...no wonder your friend wanted some! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Shirl said...

OMG these wee cards are just too cute for words. My fave is the wee pussy cat! I love cats. Thanks for playing along over at Use Your Stuff - DT Shirl

creative lady said...

Your cards certainly are cute. Thanks for sharing with Craft Hoarders Anonymous.

Debbie Seyer said...

Just adorable cards!! Thanks for joining the Craft Hoarders!

Gloria Stengel said...

These are so stinkin' cute! I adore every one of them! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge!