Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Pink Girlie Snowflakes!

Hello All, I am hostessing at the newest challenge at
and the challenge theme is"Let It Snow" and use a snowflake.


We are right in the midst of winter here in Michigan and I have to
admit, I have seen enough "white" snow for now
so I went with "PINK" snowflakes!!
I used a lovely die from Impression Obsession (DIE211-YY) and cut it from
Stardream Rose Quartz Metallic card stock.
I popped it up a bit and added baby pink pearls.

Nothing could be easier, of course to mail it will be a different story
with those pearls..lol.

Head on over to "The Sisterhood" and take a look-see
at what my creative "Sistahs" have to inspire you!

Entering the following Challenges:

Impression Obsession ....Sparkle and Shine

7 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Wow!! That die is fabulous!! And I love the pink ... I'm sure you must be fed up of the white stuff ... At least it gives you time to rest before the gardening takes over ... Have a good week

Darlene said...

I just LOVE this done in pink!!! I must admit I would have NEVER thought to do that but it sure is pretty! Well done my friend!! What an inspiration you are!!! Stay warm ... sure is cold out there! Brrr!

Gretchen Wilson said...

Gorgeous Diane, love the pink, so different.

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Diane!! I love the pink!! So pretty!! And the pearls are a fabulous touch!! Gosh, it has been a crazy winter in southern IN...I think we've had like a total of less than an inch the whole month. Crazy. Not complaining mind you, but it's strange. And thanks for the info on the gorgeous flowers!! I'm on the hunt for them now!! Have a great day my friend!! Hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Stamping With Bibiana said...

this is so pretty and delicate TFS
bibiana

Lisa B said...

Diane, the first word that popped into my head when I saw this was STUNNING!!!! This is just gorgeous all the way around. I love it to bits.

Leslie Miller said...

I love pink girlie snowflakes! Wouldn't it be nice if just once in a while it would be pink falling from the sky? 'Course, I love white, too. This is gorgeous, Diane!