Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The 12 Tags of Christmas With a Feminine Twist 2014 Day 8

I am back with my  Day 8 Tag at "The Classroom" 
The inspiration tag was designed by Dawn Woleslagle
and I found this one to be the trickiest one of all for me
only because of finding "the right" things to use.
Yes, you can use the tag for inspiration and go off in your own direction.
But I like the challenge of coming up  a similar tag using their techniques!


Funny how when you have "all this stuff" to use, you still seem to be lacking
"just the right" thing...lol!!

I had to get real creative for the word "Sparkle"....
I haven't gotten into the "mode" of purchasing too many of the word dies...
but to save the day was my "Explore".....
typed in the word "Sparkle"...
and up it popped!!

So anywho, this is my tag for Day 8!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oohh, this is so gorgeous!! I love all of the amazing sparkle!! It looks stunning!! This is elegant and beautiful and I absolutely love it!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ellibelle said...

So beautiful! I love the color combo!

Leslie Miller said...

That sparkle paper is a very pretty subtle color. I really love it. And with the black ribbon it's quite the stunner. Love the bits of glitter on the ribbon. I haven't gotten into the word dies much yet, but have recently acquired a couple and I really like them. I have to agree about how it seems odd to have a room overflowing with "stuff" and still not be able to find just the right item. I think that's how I wound up with so many ribbons!

Ros Crawford said...

So lovely!!
Thanks for your help ... I decided just to leave things as everyone says the same ... no need to fill in the numbers just press publish ... Weird huh?