Monday, October 27, 2014

Spooky Pumpkins

Hello Monday!!!
I just had to do a few more Halloween creations...
I bought this  Stampendous stamp a few years ago
and can you believe this is the first time it has seen ink???
Of course you can, as I would imagine YOU have several
that has never seen ink, too..lol


I stamped  the image on water color paper and used
TH Distress markers to color it a bit.....
Black Stickles was added to the pumpkin faces.....

I used a MS punch for my black cat....
doesn't it look like the jack-o-lanterns are laughing at scaring him?

All the rest of the items I used were from my very BIG
stash of Halloween!!

Over the years I rarely have the time for Halloween cards/projects,
but this year, I was able to squeeze a few things in.....
and I hope to have a few more done before the "big day" ends!!

On another note...come back on Friday...as I have some
wonderful and exciting news to share!!

I am entering this in the following challenges:
Stampendous .... Halloween Haunt
Just Us Girls .... photo challenge

and
Crafty Cardmakers ... Cut It Out..die cut/punch
and
Dream Valley ....Halloween

10 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Hi Diane, This has to be one of the best Spooky cards I have seen. I am just stopping by with a wave and a smile and am really looking forward to working alongside you. Judy x (Inkypinkydelights)

Ina G said...

Great halloween card. Those pumpkins sure look scary. Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at JUGS

Leslie Miller said...

Yes, I do have plenty of stamps that have never seen ink, shame on me. I do not have a Halloween stamp as AWESOME as this one, though! What a great card! The cat punch is amazing. Better than any of the die cuts I've seen, actually. So cute!

Nancy said...

Diane You were saving the stamp so you could make an awesome card at a later time and that you did! Love the coloring and the way you added the cat and bat! Spooktacular!! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls.

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous!! I love this Diane ... Queen of the Halloween card!! Exciting news?? I'll be back....

Suze Bain said...

What a fabulous stamp and I love the Spooky banner! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More. xx

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, fabulous!! I love, love the stamp!! How cute is that little black cat, hissing at the smiling pumpkin!! This is so awesome my friend!! I love the spooky sentiment!! And oohh, I'm so intrigued with the exciting news...I want to know what it is now!! I hope you are having a wonderful week!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Maria said...

What a super awesome image, love it! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

Viv said...

A fabulous spooky themed card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers and Good Luck!
Viv.
CCM DT

Stampendous said...

This is one of our favorite Halloween stamps from years past and we are so glad you could give it a good inking. The card turned out boo-tifully spooky! Thank you for joining us in the October Halloween Haunt Challenge. We hope you have time to join us in November!