Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Easter Inspiration

Hi All.....here is my post that is on the
Classy Cards 'n Such blog today.  I hope you will take a peek
over there and even better, join in our challenge this week, 
there is a lovely prize up for grabs!!
Don't forget to sign up for "my" blog candy above!!


Hello Classy Friends Diane here with you today
to show you my project I did for our new challenge this week 
"Easter Inspirational Sentiment".....
Make an Easter sentiment your "focal" point.
I hope you will join in with the DT for our challenge this week!

It's hard to believe that we are already into April and Easter is just a few weeks away.
As I write this, it is still rather dreary and cool here, but I can overcome that
by using a few of my new "Spring" items I have purchased from
Classy Cards'n Such online store.


I started off with a basic white card stock 
and embossed it with  Crafts-Too "Dots" embossing folder....
layered to stamp my Easter sentiment on...
The sentiment  I used is from Flourishes ...
though this exact one is not stocked in the store,
there are plenty of other ones from Flourishes you can find HERE  
and many more lovely Easter stamp sets 
including JustRite "Easter Blessing Oval Medallions"  and 
Our Daily Bread "Easter Blessings" to name a few!!

The purple background paper on my Spellbinders die is the

I next cut 3 sets of Memory Box "Dancing Tulips" colored with a few Copics.
Lastly I added a bow and my card was complete!!

A few other items used in the making of my card are:
Scor-tape 1/2 to mount my die cuts with

Thanks for stopping by!!
I hope to see YOU at our challenge this week....
Next week (April 14th) our challenge will be Die Cuts Only!!!

Entering in the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiment Designs .... Easter
and
Cuttin and Stampin .... Easter or Rainbow
and
Die Cuttin' Divas .... Color Challenge..Pastels
and 
Card Mania .... Easter



9 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

This is so lovely ... I Love those tulips ... I hope your weather is improving and you can soon have your real flowers on display

Lisa said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card!! The sentiment is so beautiful!! I love the dies you used!! And wow, the flowers and ribbon look amazing!! Fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

How beautiful, Diane! Those dies layered look so pretty together, and the tulips and ribbon -- so Easter inspired! It's a gorgeous embellishment for the sentiment-only card!

Darlene said...

Holy Moses! I just LOVE this card! SO Springy with these sweet tulips and that ribbon ... WOW! FABULOUS creation my friend!!

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful card, love that ribbon
Thanks for sharing with us at crafty sentiments
Hugs Kelly

Mikha Adriani said...

Love your sentiment, Diane!! And those flowers with big bow are just perfect!!!
Thanks for sharing this at Crafty Sentiments this week. Wish to see you again next week ;)
Hugs, Mikha

Shirley said...

Diane, this is beautiful! Love the embossed BG, the wonderful way you mounted your really pretty die cut tulips, the bow, and the wonderfully mounted sentiment too! Hope you will join us for the blog hop on Monday. We are hoping to inspire people to send cards to a little 2 year old and her family. She is receiving chemo for Leukemia and being such a trooper too! Details at top of my blog! Hugs,

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining our challenge over at Cuttin' and Stampin'!

hugs,
Jo:)

Unknown said...

Your card is lovely. Thanks for joining the Cuttin' and Stampin' challenge