Sunday, March 30, 2014

~~~~~Hello~~~~~

Happy Sunday to you....
I hope you are all having a fabulous day!!!

I decided Sunday is going to be "my" day....
A day to do whatever I want, and I chose to spend the day in my creative room!!


I subscribe to the "JustRite" blog and after watching some wonderful videos
I noticed they had a challenge going on using the sketch shown above.


I had just received last week a "new to me" background stamp from JustRite called
"Lavish Corners"
I stamped it with SU "Groovy Guava"....
I love the pretty Spring color and isn't it a gorgeous stamp....
I have an addiction for these background stamps and own "a few"!!

I also used the JustRite "Seeds of Summer" stamp for my flower and sentiment and sentiment frame!.
The flower was colored with Copics.

I used a beautiful Spellbinders die "Decorative Labels Twenty Seven for the flower...
turned it slightly to represent the sketch.
Under it I used Spellbinders Circle die.....

"My" rectangle strip under all that is cut and embossed vellum.....
I wanted the gorgeous background stamp to slightly show through!!
I added my big bow in lei of the flowers as shown in the sketch.

I LOVE how this card turned out...maybe a "simpler" version of the sketch....
but I love it non-the-less!!!

6 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

What a superb background stamp!! And a beautiful bow to compliment it ... such a fine card Diane

Darlene said...

Just gorgeous Diane!!! Your cards just keep getting better and better! So glad you took a ME DAY to play however you wanted!!! We ALL got to benefit from it! HUGS!

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love the background and the beautiful flower!! The colors are fabulous!! And such a pretty bow!! Love this!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

JustRite has some beautiful stamps and I've been especially impressed with their backgrounds. I still have Groovy Guava, too. It looks very pretty in your background and is a nice complement for your rose. Really goreous card, Diane!

Shirley said...

Gorgeous, I love the colors, the images, die cut and that really gorgeous bow that shows off your flower and sentiment at their best!!

Sheri said...

Love this color - SO pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)