Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Vase Bouquet

Hello All....
I am finally posting something on my blog after being gone for almost 6 days...
I have lots of catching up to do.....
need to leave blog comments, send a thank you for a wonderful blog candy I received....
and try to "catch up" on a few of my favorite challenges.....
I decided to start with a challenge ending soon at Stampendous Impressions
called "Fabulous Florals".....
I won their April challenge and received 4 gorgeous bottles of their "micro glitter".....
I saw the stamp I used "Vase Bouquet" on their blog used by a DT member....
I fell in love with it and ordered it right away.....it stamps so precise and beautifully....
I colored it with my limited amount of Copics I have....
stamped it right on my cardstock, and thought it is such a beautiful stamp, it deserves
to rather "stand alone"......
 
 
So that's it, it's a start to get me going again.....
and while I was gone, my gardens decided to bloom their lovely heads off...lol
So the next few days I wanted to share a few photo's I snapped this morning
 
I am rather addicted to finding new Iris plants each year and am sharing 2 I bought last year...
I just LOVE the vintage look of the colors of these....
 
 
 
next while snapping pics, our "resident ducks" came for a visit in the creek....
 
 
The next two pictures are of a Clemetis growing in our "bedroom" garden.....
I might have to show these again later, as there is also a pink striped one that mixes in
\with them and should open soon (hopefully)!!



I will be back tomorrow with my news to share!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm glad you are back, Diane!! I hope you had a wonderful trip!! Your card is gorgeous!! The flowers look amazing!! The butterflies are a perfect touch!! And your real flowers are just absolutely beautiful!! Happy Wednesday my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

Wow!! Your card is so pretty! what a super stamp and your colouring is perfect ... just right! And your garden looks so lovely ... what beautiful flowers you have

Dianne said...

Missed ya, your card is beautiful , colored just perfectly , it is a beautiful stamp,I love how you put the bow on the vase it looks like it is going around the vase, that was brilliant. Your garden is enchanting, thanks for sharing it, for us apt, dwellers:O), will look forward to more and you big news. I'm so glad you liked your parcel,I had fun making it, have some big fun with it.