Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Planting Love

Getting this card into the JustRite challenge at the last hour.....
 
 
I bought this JustRite stamp set "Seeds of Friendship" with my own
garden in mind.....I have been making a never ending scrapbook of my gardens
and the stamps and sentiments are perfect for it!!!
 
 
I used SU markers to color in my flowers......
they don't blend like the watercolors or Copics, but gives these fowers a different look
the sentiment is from the same JustRite set...i love it....
The paper I used is from a new pad I just bought designed by Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper....

8 comments:

Sheri said...

This is so simple and elegant - LOVE IT! Your coloring is beautiful!! Thanks for joining in at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Diane- your card is lovely. The stamp set goes so well with the paper and the wee doily is adorable! :)

~Tammy~ said...

Super stunning! I love the crochet flower! Have a Terrific rest of your week!

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous take on the challenge and the BG paper is so pretty!

Darlene said...

This is fabulous Diane and the coloring on the flowers looks awesome! GREAT job!!

Lisa said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, Diane!! The flowers look amazing!! I love the beautiful background doilies!! So stunning my friend!! Have a great evening :)

Hugs, Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love the colors, and I also LOVE the pretty bloom! Sweet creation!

Dianne said...

Shesh you got right to your desk and did some great creating , another beautiful card the flower you colored are really pretty, love the ribbon and crochet flower, have a wonderful weekend..