Wednesday, February 6, 2013

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Friends~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This week at City Crafters its all about "friends"
I made my friend card extremely "simple"
I used a stamp set from JustRite for the sentiment.... 
cut a felt flower....and....
used up one of my many cut butterflies from my stash
as well as a scrap paper for background....
 
 
A quick card, but effective I think....
I am busy working on my project for my post
tomorrow at the Cheery Lynn Design blog....
I had this HUGE project I was working on...'but there is noway
I can get it finished in time, so am now onto a new one...
so hopefully can have the big project done for my last post at the end of the month...
 
Now a little question??
I have lots of glue dots, but need a super sticky one, one that will
last on my project forever, can anyone recommend a really good one???
 
Thanks...I might be back with a bit more today...we'll see...
it has finally quit snowing until tonight...but next we are back to the
snow/freezing rain mix......I need to get out of this house...
have some shopping to do, need to mail a few things to friends.....
maybe this weekend.....sigh!!!
 
Oh, and here are few more of my garden pictures...enjoy!!!
 

7 comments:

Trace4J said...

Beautiful card.
Love the verse.
And how I am dreaming of beautiful spring flowers.Yours are breath taking.
Woolie Hugs
Trace

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the felt heart!! And your garden flowers are gorgeous!! I'd love to help you out with glue dots, but mine don't seem to have the staying power I would like. I do use Scor-Tape quite a bit and it works great!! Happy Wednesday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anita Scroggins said...

Love your flowers! I am such a gardener, I can't wait for the dirt to warm up do I can plant. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love your card, such beautiful colours, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this is lovely! I love your choice of colours Diane ... and beautiful flowers in your garden ... As for the dots ... The only thing I can use that really lasts is Bostik glue .. probably you have something similar ... otherwise Scor- tape
Many thanks for playing at CCCB

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card Diane!! I love the happy flower, makes me want spring! Thanks so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

Unknown said...

All your flowers have me smiling. What a pretty card. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!