Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Winter Wonderland

Are you getting in the Christmas mood??
It's kind of hard for me when it's been so warm  out lately (not complaining)
But, one of my very favorite things to do is make my own tags....
I usually sit down for a few afternoons and just start in, it is so fun!!
 
 
the challenge is to make a tag using at least one CLD die...
Yesterday I cut and glittered an entire "pile" of the CLD snowflowers set 1...
I also cut some pieces from the Build A flower Embellishment set 2
and glittered them as well....
 
 
I didn't use all of them, so I have a nice stock ready for further projects....
I wish you could see all the glitter better on them, they are loaded....
I use Glue and Seal from Ranger (it is always on my desk) applied with a paint brush
then coated with MS fine glitter...
the Glue and Seal is how I apply all my delicate die cuts as it dries clear!!
I also used the Holly Flourish (love this) from Cheery Lynn
the stamp is Hampton Art..... 
 
 
and on a funny note, I wanted to share "KittyWitty's" photos...
I was outside the other day trying to get a good pic of a card
and this character stuck her face in my lens.....
there is a "normal" picture of her below this one
she is a "rescue" cat!

17 comments:

Mihaela said...

Lovely design and so delicate!...and I love your cat!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh your cat is like mine! Well to look at anyway ... I hope yours doesn't stray! I love your pretty tags ... white on white is so pretty ... Many thanks for playing at CCCB too!

Chris said...

Ooohh this is gorgeous. I love white on white - my favourite combo. I think I need to add that holly die to my wishlist, it's so delicate and beautiful.

Darlene said...

OMG Diane ... this tag is GORGEOUS! And I'm sure it's even MORE GORGEOUS in real life!
Happy Thanksgiving my friend!
HUGS from OHIO!

shulsart said...

Gorgeous white on white card, Diane. Love the frosty look of the glitter. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous tag Diane! I love all the elegant die cuts and pearls! Your cat is darling :)

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous tag!! The snowflakes are so beautiful!! The white on white is elegant and stunning!! And what an adorable kitty!! Mine likes to stick her face in the camera, too if I don't pay enough attention to her!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is lovely, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Unknown said...

Love your white on white, so elegant!

Klair said...

Hi, found your blog through Papercraft inspirations, the tag is beautiful, I've been looking for pretty snowflake dies and I now know which ones to buy :) so thank you for that. Also I LOVE the photo of your cat lol it made me chuckle, happy crafting hugs, Klair xx

Anonymous said...

What a stunning tag Diane!! I love all the glittery snowflakes :-) Thanks for playing along this week at CCCB :-)

xxxtglxxx said...

Stunning winter white tag! :) Beautiful layout of those dies and such a gorgeous design! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Lucille K said...

Oh, your tag is so beautiful, just love it. And, your inquisitive kitty reminds me of my cat, Boo, so cute :

Patricia said...

I have been "Blog Hopping" so don`t know how I got here, sure glad I arrived.
I Love, Love, Love your "Tag" it is beautiful. Bet it would look even better if you were actually holding it in your hand
Have not done many Tags, off to have a play.
Thank you for the inspiration.

Patricia

Kianel said...

Wow, beautiful white tag!
And i love the snowflakes that pop out!
Thanks for joining us at Cheery Lynn designs challenge this week!
Good luck!
Love from France, Kianel.

Donna said...

Gorgeous WOW tag Diane, the snowflakes really stand out like that. Thanks for sharing it with us at Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge.
hugs
Donna xx

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous tag. So pretty. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!