Friday, November 30, 2012

Tis The Season To Glitter

 
I used my Elizabeth Craft Stickers with glitter and Copics again for the
Lavender Hues Challenge at The Ribbon Girl....
 



 
These are so fun to work with and each sheet of the stickers are less then $2...
these are not normal "stickers", but just the outlines...
I have shown a page of them below....
there are so many things you can do with them
besides coloring the glitter...
but somehow I can't stop myself...lol
 
Well, I am off to make some Christmas tags....
one of my favorite things to do!!

6 comments:

Mihaela said...

Awesome ornaments and so beautiful color scheme!!!

Darlene said...

Oh Diane this is just GORGEOUS and in my favorite color too! I really need to play with my Elizabeth Crafts more ... just don't seem to have enough hours in my day lately! Thanks so much for inspiration ... just beautiful!
HUGS from OHIO!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! The ornaments are gorgeous!! They would look amazing hanging on a tree, too!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anonymous said...

they are gorgeous...i'm just not a copic person, but you seem to have mastered the art of it :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a sweet and beautiful card!!!!!

Ribbon Girl said...

Nice card - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl challenge, Mary G x