Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thinking Outside The Box

I love to think up ways to use my dies besides what they were intended for....
this little guy is no exception.....
 
 
I used Cheery Lynn Designs "Build A Flower 2" to
"build" a turkey.....
by using one of the leaves....
I can see a peacock in the future....lol
 

I embossed the SU Very Vanilla cardstock with a Cuttlebug folder
that has autumn words all over it, including "thankfulness"
I also used my Fanciful Flourish die also from Cheery Lynn Designs

12 comments:

Mihaela said...

Interesting design, I love it!!!

Ros Crawford said...

wonderful use of your dies ... beautiful card Diane

Art From The heart said...

Great design and soooooo creative.
Hugs

Selma said...

Look at you Diane. You are so creative. Love this card.

Darlene said...

Well aren't you clever!!! This is awesome Diane ... LOVE it!

Lisa said...

This is beautiful!! The turkey is so creative and fabulous!! The embossing is amazing!! Have a great day my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jill Norwood said...

I love your genius use of this flower petal die! Adorable turkey and card! :)

Joann said...

OMG!!!! I am soo impressed by your creativity Diane. This has to be one of the most original and creative cards I have seen in a long time. I am in total awe. Thank you very much for joining us this week at Cheery Lynn Designs.

Kelly said...

OMG Diane, I'll say this is thinking outside the box. So creative, I love the way it came out...very chic!

shulsart said...

Well, he is just adorable, how clever to use the petals as turkey feathers! Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

Jodi said...

OMGosh!!! what a fun and clever way to use the leaves!!! thanks for joining in the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs!

Kianel said...

Beautiful card and what a great way of using the BAF dies!
Thanks for joining us at Cheery Lynn designs this week!
Good luck!
love from France, Kianel.