Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hearts

The second challenge this week at the "The Creative Paper Trade" is
 "HEARTS"....
 
 
I had so much fun creating this card....I love everything about it :>)
Can you see all the tiny little hearts in my embossed background??
they are so sweet!!
the papers I used are once again from Authentique.......
the yellow check is the back of the paper I used for the dress form....
I am sure you recognize which die the dress form is
TH Alterations Sewing Room, of course...
I hand cut my heart  from yellow wool felt and adhered a piece of
vintage jewelry I took apart (an earring)....
added a bow and some velvet ribbon flowers to the bottom of the form....
the little yellow velvet flower is one from Maya Road....
I finally quit "hoarding" them and used one.....
So, head on over to The Creative Paper Trade" and join in!!!!

5 comments:

Selma said...

So pretty. I have a hard time with hoarding things too. So fun when we finally pull them out and use them. Love your card.

Lisa Elton said...

Diane this is a little work of art! My goodness I just love the way you've decorated that dress form and yes those teeny embossed hearts are sweet! Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Paper Trade!

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the lace heart and the embossing!! The dress form is fabulous!! Absolutely gorgeous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

So pretty! Love the dress form

Geri said...

Love all the details and layers here, Diane! LOVELY!!! Thanks for another beautiful creation for our CPT challenges!