Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Color My Week #4~and A "Thank You"

I had fun making this card after an entire day of a "migraine".....
it felt good to be able to get up and create....
this week at "The Creative Paper Trade" the challenge is "fall sweeties"...
using the photo below for inspiration.....
 

I made a 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 inch card using some SU confetti card stock as my base.....
 
 
the background paper I kept soft with paper from My Minds Eye Lost & Found...
the wreath was cut with another of my newest dies from Impression Obsession...
(yes Suzi, you should get this die...lol)....
the little "felt" leaves were cut from a Memory Box die Twigs and Berries...
I LOVE how these dies will cut the wool felts....
the sentiment is Hero Arts....
so...where is my purple you ask??
the little gems on the leaves and the sentiment is stamped with SU "Elegant Eggplant"...
 
So now onto the "thank you".....it goes to The Creative Paper Trade for
selecting my entry last week for the winner....you can see it HERE
and you should see my yummy prize...I am so excited!!
 
I have a few more thank yous I will post with other challenges this week...
let's just say it was a very nice and appreciative week for me!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I hope you are feeling better, Diane. Your card is gorgeous!! I love the beautiful wreath!! What a stunning die and card!! Congratulations on winning at The Creative Paper Trade!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Elton said...

Ooooh Diane what a sweet wispy and whimsical little creation! Love that pretty polka dot DP too. Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Paper Trade!

Ros Crawford said...

This is so lovely ... The wreath is really pretty ... especially with the little bird

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Diane!!!

Geri said...

Oh, what lovely colors, Diane! And I am in love with that delicate wreath! Especially in that soft green! It all looks beautiful together!! So happy to have it among the rest of the inspiration at the CPT!