Wednesday, October 31, 2012

3 + 1 = Cute ~ and a Thank You

This week the challenge at "City Crafters" is 3 + 1 = cute.....
Meaning, use 3 different  patterned papers and one solid cardstock.....
For my patterened paper, I chose this gorgeous paper I just purchased a few weeks ago
from Authentique...it is a 6 x 6 pad (my downfall) of 48 lovely double sided sheets!
 
I got my inspiration from a card I had seen on the Graphic 45 blog.....
I changed it up a BIT to fit the challenge.....
the chipboard piece in the center is  Graphic 45 from their "Little Darlings" collection....
my solid cardstock is Regal Rose from SU, which I embossed....
the flower button and glitter brads are also SU....
 
Now I would like to "thank" "City Crafters" for giving me a guest design spot
on their wonderful blog the week of Dec 11th....
I am very excited about it, and have my plans in place....
you can see my winning entry HERE
 
I will be back tomorrow with another challenge and another "thank you"....:>)

5 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful Diane! ... Love the design ... Many thanks for playing along at CCCB!

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Diane!! The papers are so pretty and the bow is fabulous!! Congrats on your upcoming DT spot!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Diane!!!! Love every single detail!! Thanks so much for sharing your card this week at CCCB :-)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Congrats once again!
Beautiful card! Love the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card. Love the papers you used. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!