Monday, August 13, 2012

Pushing The Season

Yes, I know I am pushing the Halloween season....
but last year I hardly got to use any of my Spooky stash....
and I also received a new Cheery Lynn Die on Friday....
it is called Lace Corner Deco H....
it has 3 different corner dies.....one being a spider web....
I love it...and I cut the other 2 and they are gorgeous!!

So all that being said, I decided to jump right in and make a Halloween card....
this week at the  Cheery Lynn Die Challenge, we are to use the alphabet....
I choose the letter "H", which I cut on my Cricut....

other supplies used:
Cardstock...SU Pumpkin Pie
Designer Paper....My Minds Eye
Skeleton....K&Company
Spider and ribbon are from my stash....

So, why don't you join in...only requirement is to use a Cheery Lynn Die (1 or more)
on your project and use the week's challenge....

I also received another die with this one, I will post later..
it is a corner pumpkin with flourish and it is so delicate....I love it!

6 comments:

shulsart said...

Diane, what a fun Halloween card. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

Lisa said...

This is so fun, Diane!! The skeleton is too cute, and the spider and web are so awesome!! I love Halloween :) Oh, I almost forgot...I live in the southern part of the state, in Bloomington. What part of MI are you in??

Happy Monday my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna said...

What a super cute card Diane, I love how you've used your new Corner dies for his wings....great Halloween card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge.
hugs
Donna xx

Tamara Morton said...

What a super fun card!! and great use of Cheery Lynn Dies. Thank you for joining in this week and good luck in the draw..
Hugs
Tamara

Unknown said...

That spider web corner was perfect for your Halloween card. Thanks for joining us at the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and good luck!
hugs,
Gini

xxxtglxxx said...

Love your spooky creation - that spidey web corner is one of my faves too! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx