Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Getting Sketchy With Flourishes

Flourishes is having a "sketch" challenge before the new July release.....
You can win the entire release...now how cool is that (and right now we all need "cool"...right?)
I have to admit, I struggle with 2 kinds of challenges...one is sketch and the other is color.....
don't ask me why, I just always draw a blank....

For this one I used bright "green gable" cardstock and a Maya Road scrap I had...
the stamps are Flourishes "Friendly Reminders"
I added the flowers that were left from another project......

a cheerful card if nothing else.....thanks

5 comments:

Lisa said...

What a beautiful and fun card!! The colors are pretty!! Perfect take on the sketch :)

Lisa
Lisa :)
A Mermaid's Crafts

Stacy Morgan said...

Delightful! Clever idea not coloring the image, and those tiny flowers are so sweet. Delightful and cheerful card. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge this week!

Cindy Lawrence said...

So very soft and pretty! Love your color choices! Thanks so much for playing along with Flourishes!

ChristineCreations said...

This is so sweet and cheerful Diane! One of my favourite images is this birdhouse! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Flourishes!

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous take on this sketch Diane ... love the cheerful colours ...