Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Beautifully Shaped

This week at The Shabby Tea Room the challenge is "Beautifully Shaped".....
using the inspiration photo and to make a shaped card.....
I took the photo literally and made my shape a chair!!!
I cut the chair at 6" on my Cricut ...
the jar the flowers are in, were also cut from the Cricut....

you can just see the round shape of it at the top .....
all the flowers were handmade by "me".......
I stamped on the jar itself for the design.....
the card open and closes and is attched witht hte 2 brads on the left.....
Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the blog hop and comment to win a fantastic prize!!

9 comments:

Debbie said...

BRILLIANT!! So clever ... love your take on this week's shaped card challenge! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room, Diane!

Lisa said...

Oh, WOW, Diane, this is FABULOUS!! The chair is so awesome and the flowers are gorgeous!! I love this my friend...creative and beautiful!!

I know what you mean about being super-busy. It gets harder and harder to find time to craft, especially with summer coming up :) I hope you are doing well and had a wonderful Mother's Day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Rebekah said...

how FAB!! This is amazing. What an awesome take on our challenge!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at TSTR!

Brenda said...

Love your card - also the flowers you have made. Thanks for sharing.

Nancy Jensen said...

Your card is amazing! I love your hand-made flowers and the chair shaped card is awesome! Which cricut cartridge did you use for the chair? Thanks for sharing!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Wow that is so amazing! What a brilliant idea. I think I might have to save up for a cricut!

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Such a sweet idea! Brilliant!

Kathy said...

Wow! Now this is creative with a Capital C...beautiful!

Gisèle said...

Beautiful card and wonderful flowers! Congratulations on being a Top 3 Winner!