Saturday, March 31, 2012

Post It Notes Holder

This week at Joan's Garden's the challenge is to make a "post it note" holder.....
use the color purple.....
a die cut background....
a flower...

and a butterfly or something of nature.....
My background die cut was made on my Cricut using the Mother's Day cartridge cut at 2 3/4"....
the flower was using the Cheery Lynn Designs miniature rose die.....
I had gone to their web page and watched a video where the tiny rose was cut several times on several layers of crepe paper, then the edges inked with a Copic.....
the flower reminds me of a carnation this way....
both the leaf die and the rose die can be purchased at Joan's Gardens......

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, this is so beautiful!! I love the pretty background and the flower is amazing!! It looks like a real bloom!! What a gorgeous project - I love it :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mrs. Swandog said...

So pretty! I love your glittered butterfly. Your flower is amazing!

Joan Fricker said...

Diane, You did a beautiful job creating your Post-a-Note cover. i love your flower!

Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our Weekly Challenge.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com