Sunday, October 9, 2011

When It Rains It Pours

update on my surgery...
as i sit here typing one handed, i have to laugh......
our household is in a shambles.....
i am in my splints up to under my arm to my fingers...
and as i type this, my hubby is in bed  moaning from hurting himself on thursday.....
he was loading a hay wagon on a trailer and heard something pop in the calf of his leg
he refused to have it looked at.....
now its worse.....
i had to stand on the toe of  his boot while he tried to pull it off......
i finally had to use my good arm to pull it off....
he is susposed to be taking care of me....
funny how things can change....
it's 2:30 in the morning...
he wants me to take him somewhere tomorrow to have a look at his leg.....
we certainly are a pair.....
all one can do is laugh......

3 comments:

Trace4J said...

Oh my..You sound like a team friend. I will be prayin for you two friend!
Hugs Trace
www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Curt in Indy said...

You poor thing. . .bless your heart. Men! Honestly, I don't know how most of them survive. Oh wait, yes I do, it's because of women like you! LOL I do hope this comment finds you both better. Best, Curt

Shirley said...

Not laughing here!! Although your attitude is wonderful! How weird you both got it at the same time! I hear him on the doctor thing. I broke my arm last year and waited a month to see if it was just a sprain. LOLOL