Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Just For Fun Challenge ~ Black and White

Just For Fun this week is using "black and white".....
I knew as soon as I saw the challenge I would use my "very" retired SU wolf set....
the sentiment is from Unity, but I thought it fit well (and it was sitting out from my last challenge)....
I embossed the image and used Ranger Black embossing powder.....
I love how this stuff works so good....
it seems I sometimes forget all the cool stuff I have to work with...
and I just added some new goodies to my stash yesterday......
On another note.....
our vacation was wonderful...
for the most part we had beautiful weather...
many a hour was spent kayaking...
lots of eating, too...
more on all that later!!

11 comments:

Art From The heart said...

What a very great piece. Nicely done.
Hugs

Janet said...

Your black & white card is gorgeous
Diane,I love the stamp of the wolf.
Janet

Dolly Daydreams said...

Great stamp just live that wolf ! Love your card very dynamic piece.

Marie

Zoechaos said...

What a wonderful image so strong and compelling love it. Thank you for sharing with us at Just for Fun XOXO Zoe

Anonymous said...

What a great image to use. Wonderful card. As the sentiment suggests - So magical. The embossing turned out brilliantly.
Regards Florence x

Sandra's Spot said...

A lovely image and the balck embossing looks great (never tried balck embossing will give it a go now) Hugs Sandra XX

Von said...

Wonderful images :)
Thank you for sharing with us at Just for fun
Von x

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous card, its a real powerful image. Yvonne

Stella said...

This stamp is beautiful; a love the detaield look of this wolf ; especially his eyes. Wow!
Good to hear you had a wonderful vacation. A perfect balance of excercise and eating. Being active throughout the day and in between and of course at dinner enjouying good food! Fun!

Kelly said...

Awesome! I love black and white images but don't do them very well. Your card is striking!

Shirley said...

Very stunning! A really creative look too!