Friday, April 29, 2011

Lattice and Butterflies

I am doing something I never do...combining "two" challenges........The challenge at the Shabby Tea Room was to use butterflies...I have 4 on this card.......
The challenge at Joan's Gardens was to use lime green and pink, lattice, make a vine and butterflies.  Well, I have to admit the lattice thru me.....but thanks to my Cricut I cut a fancy fence piece and cut it up to look somewhat like a lattice, then I also used my Cricut to cut the "vine".....the flowers were punched with a SU punch and inked with Pretty In Pink...I added a little jewel for bling to the centers......my butterflies were made with a SU Sizzix die...it cuts and embosses...I also inked a butterfly with pretty in pink and cetainly celery along the edges........

15 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Oh Diane, this is absolutely gorgeous. I love everything about it. The colors are perfect and you did a great job on the lattice.

Thanks so much for joining us for Joan's Gardens #16 weekly Card Challenge. Great entry!

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Stella said...

it looks like a peek from through one of the windows of an old English cottage....fabulous!!!!

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh this is so gorgeous!!! Truly beautiful!!!
XO
Cindy

Danni said...

This is fabulous and oh so gorgeous!

Kelly said...

Ooooh SO pretty! Love your choice of paper and the flowers are perfect!

Lin said...

What a lovely design! Congrats on combining 2 challenges!

Lana said...

Diane
Lovely card so delicate looking great job!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi
This is so beautiful.
Love your choice of colours.
Wishes
Lynne

Angelica Turner said...

Beautiful card, love the pastel colors and all your little details.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fanastic spring feeling.

Debbie said...

Soft ... pretty ... beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room, Diane :)

Pattie said...

Wow - this is so beautiful! So glad you could play along with us in the Tea Room this week!

Zoechaos said...

Beautiful paperwork. XOXO Zoe

Shirley said...

This is gorgeous and I know it's all been said, but wow!!!

Gretchen Wilson said...

Wow, I love your lattice work and the colors are so soft and pretty, great job in putting it all together.