Saturday, July 31, 2010

Birthday Wishes

I love the new colors of cardstock that Stampin'Up! has come out with....I heard alot of moans and groans about all the retired colors, but you just "gotta" love these new ones.....this one is daffodil delight...heck just the name alone draws my atttention!  The designer paper I used is the new Gala Greenhouse...the entire pack of paper is beautiful, I cut around some of the flowers on one of the designs....the butterfly is the SU butterfly punch...I stamped with daffodil ink on white cardstock, then punched it out, the stamp set for the butterfly is a level one hostess set called Punch Potpourri...the ribbon used is also Daffodil Delight...I finished the inside of the card as well...the sentiment I stamped with the new SU Early Espresso...funny but I always used Choclate Chip, then they came out with Soft Suede, so I was always grabbing for that,  now I find myself using the Espresso all the time....see ya later!!

3 comments:

stampinfrog said...

Diane I love this paper and the cutting around the flowers is a fabulous idea!Beautiful card!
Hugs,Connie

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a cool idea to cut around the large design of the patterned paper to make a simple but bold card.

Kelly said...

Oh Diane, this is gorgeous! I love the pastel colors and oooh I love the flower and butterfly!