Monday, April 19, 2010

Happiness Is You & Me

While "blog surfing" yesterday I came across a new challenge called Wee Memories...well, "ya all" know I LOVE to do a challenge now and then when I can find the time!  This one was a neat one...using vintage and ribbon...in ANY color!!!  I know it might not look like it, but I spent alot of time on this card...I have oodles of old vintage lace, but in cleaning out my sewing room I haven't a clue where I put it...so grabbed this piece of lace "fabric" and sewed on my card front...the circle behind the angel kitty is SU Shimmery white CS......one day (about 5 years ago (no kidding) I tea stained and baked in the oven about 100 various "tags".....hey I get to use one!!!   Take a peak at the other "creative goodies" by clicking on the link above...you will be glad you did...or better yet, why not "join in"??
PS:  The "kitties"...are from 1997....the chipboard wings.....are from 2005...yes I am a hoarder~
I am a hoarder~I am a hoarder!!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

OMG this is precious! The cat really POPS! Love the color and the lace is totally awesome!

Jenny said...

Too sweet... thank you for playing! :D

Karen B. said...

So cute, and I get stuff too and can never find it when I need it. Must happen to the best of us!