Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Stay tuned & Best Friends

Remember me mentioning being "sick" with a sinus infection awhile back??  Well, this really got me...bad...won't go into all the boring details.....but I am feeling MUCH better and will be back soon with some new posts......I got the "bug" from my hubby...it was so bad I am sure it's "grounds for divorce"...LOL....we will leave it there!
Thought I would share a photo I took the first part of February in the "North" vacation home with two  "best friends"....see you soon...enjoy...thank you!!

4 comments:

mudmaven said...

So sweet! That picture makes me want to reach out and pet them - they look so soft and comfy! ~chris

stampinfrog said...

Diane I am so glad you are feeling better!The two best friends are so adorable!
Hugs,Connie

Kelly said...

So happy to hear you are feeling better, Can't wait to see your next prject, I've really missed you! What a sweet picture of the best friends!

Curt in Indy said...

OMG what a great photo! I LOVE Nellie's face. She is such a sweet looking dog. I love how they are laying together like best friends! So cute! Best, Curt