Thursday, March 25, 2010

Friendship Garden

Frustrating morning on blogger...could not get into my blog.....if you see any "funny business" please let me know!
I decided to try my 2nd attempt with my Copics...now keep in mind I only have about 7 sketch pens~kind of limits one's creativity....have high hopes of getting more soon!!  I spent way too much time on this card...not with the Copics, but picking out paper~ribbon and a design.....all this time on the paper which has a shiney damask design, only to cover most of it up anyhow!!
I did a few more images with my limited Copic colors this morning...I will post those tomorrow, though I think this one is the best of "the bunch"

5 comments:

Dawnll said...

Hello Diane- Just stopped in to thank you for your visit and entering my candy giveaway.
What an adorable blog you have, thrilled to become a follower.
By the way I am learning to use my copics and it has been a long journey, you can check my past postings about it.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! Diane, this is so stunning girl!! I adore that sentiment too!! You rocked this!! HUGS

stampinfrog said...

Diane this card is beautiful!I love the sentiment and your coloring with the copics is gorgeous!I love the red rose!!!
Hugs,Connie

Kelly said...

Oh my Diane, this is simply beautiful. Love the layout and the sentiment is perfect with that red rose!

Tina said...

what a great looking card - so chic...

xo
tina
mommy scraps alot