Monday, January 11, 2010

Punching~Embossing~Masking


It's snowing~still~again~I will be so VERY glad when January is over!  At least its warmer today...19 degrees!!
I have been "addicted" to purchasing new punches it seems...and MS has an entire new line out...just what my budget "needs"..oh yeah!  My latest purchase (yesteday) was the large "pop up" punch called "water lily"...so very pretty...I also used a new (to me) CBEB folder .....the cardstock used is SU So Saffron, the flowers are bits of SU scraps....I also embossed the inside of the card for a bit of detail!  I have a new SU order arriving on Wed....and guess what...it has NEW SU punches in it...just what I need..right...LOL!!


The next two cards, well, I was cruising thru my SU Stampin'Success magazine and they had a 2 page article on masking.....these are the first 2 I finished, and have 2 more "in the works" I'll have on later.  I had forgotten how much fun masking is......still working on some Valentine tags and "containers....and some stamped images...keep warm!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love both of your creations Diane!! I always have loved using punches and never seem to tire of it much!! ;) Love your color combo too!! TFS! HUGS

Carolyn King said...

beautiful cards. Oh no...ms has new punches out...i better not look! lol! Great job with these...love the masking!

Primitive Seasons said...

Great punches! Great minds think alike...it's one of the same I got. I tell you MS makes the nicest punches and they're very innovative! Beautiful card!

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com

Danni said...

These are wonderful cards!! Love them!

Kelly said...

These cards are both fabulous but my favorite is the first one. Love the 3D flowers!

Curt in Indy said...

These are really wonderful! I am so in love with that first card and that punch. I've not seen it yet! Where did you find it???? By the way, I ended up taking that MS heart punch back! LOL It drove me nuts with the paper sticking and then it really was hit and miss with the embossing it did. Oh Well. . .Best, Curt

Beach Cat ! said...

Oh do I love these cards and these colors. Gorgeous!