Wednesday, January 13, 2010

In With The New


Very windy out, BUT, the sun is shining and its NOT snowing and its warmer.....a nice break!  I saw a challenge on SCS to use something new, it can be something you just purchased, a new technique...anything, just so its new.....Me~I purchased this CB EB folder with the owl on it as it reminded me so much of a Valentine card in the making!  so this little guy is my new, as well as the white wash Cord-in-nations paper I used to emboss him on...the sentiment is from SU, which by the way~WHERE is that UPS man with my new SU order...I thought for sure he would be here early this morning, after all, he should know I am panting for it!  Whoops a little side tracked here...sorry....oh...and to be an enabler...on HSN...they have 6 NEW CB EB folders for Valentines...mine will be here on the 25th.....thats why I did the challenge...because I just love NEW!!!  You can see the other cards on SCS for this challenge by looking in the gallery at WT252...see ya tomorrow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! This is really GORGEOUS Diane! Love the softness with the colors you've used!! So beautiful!! TFS! HUGS

bumblebee creations said...

gorgeous my dear! But I am sure your busy unpacking that order by now!!!

stampinfrog said...

This card is so cute!Love the owl embossing folder you have used!
Hugs,Connie

Kelly said...

Adorable! Love the embossing and how you added the rhinestone eyes and hearts! Fabulous card!