Sunday, December 27, 2009

Do You See What I See??


Well, I have to admit Santa was verrrrrrrrry good to me....to say I was surprised is an understatement.....I was almost hyper-ventilating!   No kidding.....No only did my wonderful hubby update me to the Cricut Expression, but I received the Gypsy, too, plus 2 new cartridges.......and a new Epson printer....woowho!!!!


I love the Cricut, there is so much to do with it and it fits right in with all my other card making and scrapbooking supplies...and I got the Royal Blue one...so pretty!  It came with Serenade (thats what I am showing in the picture of cut items) and Plantin Schoolbook...the Gypsy came with 2 pre-loaded cartridges.....I am in cartridge heaven.......hope Santa was good to all of you!!

2 comments:

Julie Leblanc said...

Wow... That is just too kewl!!!

Lucky you, you must have been REALLLLY good! hee, hee!

Kelly said...

I'll say Santa was good to you...enjoy!