Thursday, September 24, 2009

Whoooooo Loves You?? caardvarks Sketchfest Thursday


Wow...I made it in bed until almost 6am.....a BIG plus for me, but my first thought was
I know the new caardvarks sketch will be in my mailbox"....so I had to read it even before I let the poor dog out!
Anywho, this is my take on the card.....and yes...more scraps used up....way too cool.  I also got to use a few more of my hundreds of brads and some prima's........Now I know the flower looks a little "gaudy"...and I promise you its not!  It's really a pretty soft pink IRL...just my funky camera and a dark morning don't mix too well!  I used a couple of "new" embossing folders I just picked up....the sentiment is from SU as well as all the cardstock............gotta go, I need coffee!

4 comments:

Tanis said...

How SWEET!
Those owls are still some of my favourites :)
Thanks for playing!!

Unknown said...

Darling, darling, darling! Great colors and I love that sweet little owl!

Nanettesplace said...

This would make a great valentines day card! saving it in my favorites! Love the little owl, and the guess who!

lauren bergold said...

those sweet sassafras owlies make me smile every single time! what a happy, HAPPY card!!! :)