Sunday, August 30, 2009

It's 3:AM~What Are You All doing??

It's 3:AM.....as tired as I am I can't sleep...my hubby is up...he is sick...and he NEVER gets sick, so that got me up...hope its just the flu...plus you ever just have so much going thru your mind you can't sleep?  Well, I guess I have been bitten by that "bug", as here I am...nothing to post...but I have a Halloween card on the way, I am finishing it from last year, oh yes, you heard me right, last year....it will make its "debut" soon!
I bought the new Papercrafts Holiday Cards.....WOW...it is packed full of great "stuff"....and I recognize so many of the great designers...lots of ideas and inspiration there.......well good night or should I say "good morning"?

1 comment:

Curt in Indy said...

It's terrible to be up at that hour and worse to know that someone is up and sick too! I hope your husband is feeling better and that you got some sleep. Best, Curt