Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cheap Talk ~Tweet Tweet




I finally took some time to use one of my new SU sets I received recently! I have so many new ones, and several from the "sneak peak" we got to order early from the new Mini Occassions, so I hoping to post a few new ones over the next several days!

I used the retired sky blue SU CS on this one, I wish so bad it was a forever color! I also used a small piece of SU watercolor paper and my SU markers for the image...I had it all done and then I dropped a drop of coffee on it, well you know what that did to my water color paper....took the color right off, so the top flower was not going exactly where it is, but I didn't have a choice. I added some stickles to the leaves and my flower centers, and even stamped on my "envie" this time. Tweet~Tweet!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW!! Your little birdies are so very sweet!! TFS!! :)

Libby Hickson said...

LOVE this!! But stop - you're making me want to order this set - need to resist... :-)