Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sale-A-Bration Polka Dot Punches Stamp Set

Card Made with Free Polka Dot Punches Stamp Set Free stamp set Polka Dot Punches with $50 purchase I must be hoping for Spring, as it seems my latest cards have been floral and bright! This set Polka Dot Punches you can earn free with only $50 in Stampin'Up! purchases from me from now until March 31st! I love how this set stamps! I have been trying to use some of my other wonderful SU cardstock and ink colors besides just the "in colors". I managed it a bit by adding Apricot Appeal to this card! Again, I used the little leaves die cut, don't you just love it!! The sentiment is from another Sale-A-Bration set called "Yummy"! I stamped Kiwi Kiss CS using the Baroque Motifs set, and then cut my little leaves die out of the same paper...recipe for the card is below.
Recipe: Cardstock: Pacific Point~ Kiwi Kiss~ Apricot Appeal~Whisper White
Ink: Kiwi Kiss~Pacific Point~Tangerine Tango
Stamp Set: Yummy~Polka Dot Punches
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch~5 Petal Flower Punch~SU little leaves die~Hodge Podge HW Brad~Top Note Die~Round Tab Punch~Corner Rounder Punch

9 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

love this card!! whoohoo-spring is in the air!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so beautiful!! Love how you used the top not die and the punches. I have just received the Yummy! set but now I wish I had chosen the Polka Dot Punches stamp set. TFS

Jacquel said...

This is really cute! I like the colors...tfs!!

Stampin' Meg said...

Super cute!
I can't wait to get this set- SU! is taking sooo long to ship right now- they must be over-whelmed with orders!

Anonymous said...

Another fab creation!! CUTE!! Love the Spring colors! TFS! ;)

Nichole said...

I love the look of that set! I have been putting out the word for a workshop. I can't wait. I am making valentine treat bags for Nyla's class. I wish I had more product but I am goint to use what I have.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I really like that stamp set. I like how you paired the flowers with the leaf die cut.

Kim said...

That's a very pretty card!

Traci G said...

This is adorable!! I love how you put the flowers with the Little Leaves sizzlit!! Too cute!!!