Friday, February 27, 2009

Bird On A Branch Scrap Card




FIRST: Don't forget to go below to sign up for my Blog Candy, you can sign up on two different posts! I will be drawing a name, random on the evening of March first.....you will LOVE that birdie wheel!
Isn't it fun to make a card using scraps?? I had lots of the Riding Hood Red DS paper left over in smaller pieces, so I put it to good use as well as the smaller pieces of cardstock.
I did add some silver with a glitter pen to add a bit more "bling", it just needed something. I love cards with sentiments like this, they can can be used for almost any occassion.
It was a frustrating morning, my computer malfunctioned and I lost my icons for Paypal and of all things my mailbox, now how frustrating is that??? I spent about an hour trying to figure out how to get them back, let alone I had to log into everything all over again So, if you see my icons floating around somewhere in "cyber-space" would you return them to me...LOL!
Also, the ribbon jars, I just picked up at Michael's with the 40% off sale. Now I have LOTS and LOTS of ribbon, but this is what I wound on mostly wooden clothes pins and then sorted by color, with the exception of the Halloween and Xmas ribbons. I love having these, so easy now to choose a ribbon, I can refill the containers as they need it. I hate having my ribbons on a spool, they just take up too much room and are all different sizes. The only ones I keep on the spools are my SU ribbons.
Card Recipe: Paper: Very Vanilla CS, Riding Hood Red DS , Kiwi Kiss CS, Riding Hood Red CS, Ink: Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Stamps: SU Bird On A Branch, Accessories: ribbon, SU Silvr Brads, Silver glitter pen.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How pretty!! Love your creation with all those colors on the branch!! TFS!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love that branch, super job.

Becky said...

This is a pretty card, I love this bird, and love how you did the leaves for this tree.