Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Paper Star Ornament

Finished ornament
Ornament when folded...not finished yet!

I saw this cute star ornament on http://www.soshelli.com/ blog and knew I had to try one! I actually made a couple of them, but will share this one for now...I really haven't finished it totally, but was so excited by it, I just had to post it! I took it to my sister's and in minutes we made one there, too. My brother-inlaw wanted to know "Is this all you ever do?"...I only had to give a second's thought before before my reply was "Pretty much!"!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a very cool idea!! :) TFS!!

Curt in Indy said...

You did a super job on this! This is quite clever. Love you come back comment! LOL Best, Curt

bumblebee creations said...

love it Diane! I will try to write soon! Where does the time go?