Friday, December 12, 2008

Make and Take Tag Night!











Last night I hosted a make and take tag night. I charged $5 to use my supplies and make all the tags you wanted while you were here...if you brought a munchie to pass, then it was only $4. We had lots of fun and I have girls that want to come back and make more tags next week (thats you, Lori and Heather)! I made a couple of Pamperd Chef Chicken wreaths, brownies with chocolate chunks, a cheese dip, a Ham and Mushroom Quiche.....we also had another yummy dip, crackers and some "to die for" fudge that was donated...thanks girls! We had a great group, but dumb me, I forgot I was going to take photo's of it for my blog!!! I did get a few photo's this morning of my own tags I mangaged to make.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What fun this looks like! Great tags!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a terrific bunch of tags.

Michelle said...

It's amazing how many tags you wind up needing isn't it?! Yours are SO cute! Great ideas for me to get motivated and make my own! TFS!

Jacquel said...

Supah cute tags! love them all...awesome job!!!

Unknown said...

great tags!
you were busy ;)