Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cuttlebug Tree and Ornament


I LOVE how this card turned out! I used the "Cord-in-nations" core paper (its paper that you sand and has a different color inside), ran it thru my Cuttlebug with the tree embossing folder,punched out a circle, sponged Pretty In Pink on it, stamped the snowflake from from SU Snow Swirled using Rose Red, added a "real" wire ornament hanger, a bow, and I have a finished card! I have to make more of these, Ithink these might be my Christmas card this year!

Sorry I have been MIA again, I was in a swap and had 3 different ones to finish, they are going out today, and I didn't take photos!!! Oh well, I will have plenty more to share after Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh, this is beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing it!

bumblebee creations said...

This is gorgeous! I am wondering is the bulb made out of plain cardstock or have you doe something to it, as it looks kind of shiny-how did you get that effect? Love this card! TFS!!

Stampin' Meg said...

Ohhh I have seen that paper twice and have been able to resist it but now that I have seen what you did with it- I am going to have to pounce!
Great card!