Saturday, September 20, 2008

Walk For A Cure JDRF and Blog Candy


We are walking for a cure tomorrow at South Bend, Indiana for the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Foundation), our group is called SugarBuzz. My granddaughter Ally is 14 and has had this terrible disease since she was 18 months old. The picture is of Ally and her Dad.

If you go to this site you can read more and sign up for the blog candy...if you doante $1, for each one you get an extra entry, not many have signed up for this, so please pass it on!


Thank you....

1 comment:

kerianne said...

Good luck on your walk tomorrow!!! I will be thinking of you and your family and beautiful Ally!!! THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for posting this link to my blog and for your kind words...you made me cry!! With support like this, we can and will find a cure!!