Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Get Goulish Accordian Card




I had lots of fun making this smaller version of an Accordian Card. I think I might have to try a few more of these. You can also turn your images and adhere to the "accoridan" on a point, giving it another look entirely! I think my favorite on the card is the bellyband using SU Old Olive (retired) DS paper. You run it thru the crimper and it just changes everything! The stamps I used were various, SU, Hero Arts, and the $1 Michael's Halloween stamps. The itty bitty spider I have had forever. The sentiment came in a Martha Stewart set. If you would like the instructions to do this card, just click FlowerBug'sInkspot . I also made a matching envelope, this card does fit into a standard envelope.

3 comments:

Primitive Seasons said...

Diane this is fantastic. So clever. Have to try one. Love the band!

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com

It All Begins With A Tree said...

What an awesome idea! This is one of the coolest things I've seen, will definately have to try it!
Beautifully done!

Heidi

Nichole said...

That is AWESOME!!!